HOLLE BIO STAGE 1 GOAT FORMULA
Order your Holle formula in Canada With Confidence from us, Knowing that it’s stored in the temperature control environment, and ships fast with DHL express.
We strive to make the order process simple and easy when ordering Holle Goat milk formula in Canada
Holle Is a Shining beacon in the world of European formulas, with a long standing reputation and is highly reviewed among parents. Now it’s easier than ever to order Holle baby formula in Canada
From birth to 6 months
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 400g (14.1 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- No added sugar
- Easy preparation
- EU Organic Regulated
Holle organic formula stage 1 is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle-feeding.
Holle Bio Milk ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with high-quality EU organic goat milk. The EU Organic logo guarantees strict adherence to EU organic regulations and the careful processing of raw materials used.
Holle stage 1 Baby formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. After the 6th month, it is recommended advance to Holle goat Milk Formula Stage 2.
HOLLE ORGANIC GOAT MILK FORMULA
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world.
One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter-certified baby food manufacturers. Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals.
Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milk quality and aids in their metabolism.
Holle’s formula ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s aims to produce formulas far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.
Holle Baby Formula Does not contain
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added egg, wheat, fluoride, or preservatives
- Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, or DHA-ARA
- Highest European Organic standards
There are no reviews yet.