HOLLE BIO STAGE 2 GOAT FORMULA
Order your Holle formula in Canada With Confidence from us, Knowing that it’s stored in the temperature control environment, and ships fast with DHL express.
We strive to make the order process simple and easy when ordering Holle Goat milk formula in Canada
Holle Is a Shining beacon in the world of European formulas, with a long-standing reputation and is highly reviewed among parents. Now it’s easier than ever to order Holle baby formula in Canada
From the 6th month
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 400g (14.1 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- Gluten Free
- Easy preparation
- EU organic certified
Holle goat Milk Formula Stage 2 is suitable from 6 months and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle-feeding
Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with carefully selected ingredients and high-quality EU organic goat milk. The EU Organic logo guarantees strict adherence to EU organic regulations and the careful processing of raw materials used
Their formulas are derived from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. The addition of starch in stage 2 is added to make the formula creamy and filling
Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids. After the 10th month, it is recommended advance to Holle goat Milk Formula Stage 3.
HOLLE ORGANIC GOAT MILK FORMULA
Holle bio milk is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers.
Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures.
They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism.
Holle’s organic ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added egg, wheat, fluoride, or preservatives
- Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, or DHA-ARA
- Highest European Organic standards
*From organic farming
1100g of infant formula powder is made from 360ml full cream milk
2From sustainable farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
There are no reviews yet.