Loulouka Goats Milk Stage 1
We are over-excited to finally have loulouka goat formula here.
Loulouka Organic goats formula is based on the same great concept as the cow milk line.
The Goats formula starts with whole milk vs skimmed milk, Again no Palm oil, they used Coconut oil in the formula again
The added DHA is front plant base vs fish base so it is vegetarian friendly, lactose only.
1 Product information
- Product name=Loulouka 1 infant milk
- Content=400 gram
- Product description=Organic infant milk based on goats’ milk for children aged 0 – 6 months
Recommended age=0-6 months
HOW TO MIX LOULOUKA GOATS MILK FORMULA
- Wash hands carefully. Ensure that the bottle and nipple are clean.
- Boil the required amount of water, and let it cool down until 37°C. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
- Always use the enclosed measuring spoon. Scoop the enclosed measuring spoon loosely through the powder, and smooth it off with the back of a clean knife.
- Add the correct number of scoops to the water in the bottle. Twist the cap on the bottle, and shake gently until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Important! Always check the temperature of prepared food on the inside of your wrist before feeding your baby.
- Always follow the preparation advice as stated on this packaging. Improper preparation and storage of infant formula is associated with health risks. Only use the measuring spoon enclosed in the packaging.
Breastfeeding is the best food for babies. Loulouka 1 infant milk has been specially developed for babies up to 6 months and is part of a varied diet. Consult your pediatrician or consultation office before you start with Loulouka 1 infant milk. They can advise you on how much your baby needs and when.
This specification may be subject to change. Changes in the specification and/or design may occur as a result of changes in legislation, processing, availability of raw materials, etc.
LOULOUKA GOATS FORMULA INGREDIENTS
Ingredients: whole goat milk* (milk), lactose (milk), vegetable oils* (sunflower, rapeseed), L-choline bitartrate, calcium hydroxide, microalgae (milk), L-cysteine, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, ascorbic acid, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, trisodium citrate, iron lactate, inositol, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine L-tartrate, niacinamide, calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulfate, retinyl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxin hydrochloride, folic acid, riboflavin, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol, biotin, cyanocobalamin.
Loulouka Organic Goats Milk Nutritional List
There are no reviews yet.